1. Can you cook? I’m an adequate cook.
2. What was your dream growing up? At different points, I wanted to own and/or ride horses, be a veterinarian, be a James Bond-style superspy, be a writer.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing better.
4. Favorite place? I can’t pick just one place that I love.
5. Favorite vegetable? Green beans.
6. What was the last book you read? “In the Prince’s Bed” by Sabrina Jeffries is the most recent book I finished reading. I’m on the sequel now.
7. What zodiac sign are you? I’m a Scorpio.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? I don’t have any tattoos. I had my ears pierced (once each) when I was in about 3rd grade. They have long since closed up.
9. Worst Habit? I tear at my cuticles until they are sore and bleed.
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? I know one person who has a blog.
11. What is your favorite sport? I don’t really have a favorite sport. I like fencing, horse racing, women’s gymnastics, ice skating and ice dancing.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? It doesn’t matter if the glass is half empty or half full, but some days the liquid is a tasty treat and sometimes it’s foul-smelling and nasty.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? Depends on if he’s hot. No, seriously, I would just talk with him about how we could or should try to escape if help didn’t come soon.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? My dad’s death from cancer is probably the very worst thing ever in my life.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: Is it weird that I collect Star Wars toys?
16. Do you have any pets? I am a slave to 9 cats.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? No idea. I can do the bump.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? It shone beautifully during the day, but it’s 10:30pm now, and it’s dark.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? It depends on the clown.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? If I could change one thing about my appearance, I would choose to be a slim 110 pounds.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? Good, with a dark streak.
22. What color eyes do you have? Chocolate.
23. Ever been married? Yes, once, for going on 20 years now.
24. Bottle or Draft? If I had to choose, I’d choose a bottle, but I don’t generally drink beer.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? That’s about $15,000. I would hold out $5,000 for taxes. The other $10,000 would go towards the installation of central heat and air.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don’t generally chew gum, but if I had to choose, I would pick Double Bubble.
27. What’s your favorite bar to hang at? I don’t go to bars anymore due to the smoking.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read a book.
30. Do you swear a lot? Like a sailor.
31. Biggest pet peeve? How to choose just one?! People who talk or text during movies in a theater.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Goofy.
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Goofy and smart.